Losing a tooth not only impacts how your smile looks, but the overall health of your smile as well. We want to help replace your missing teeth, addressing the embarrassing gap in your smile and offering you a full smile once again. We can do this using advanced implant technology. What benefits will a dental implant offer?
Try Our Quiz on Dental Implant Benefits
- True or False: They last longer than other dental prosthetics.
- True or False: Each one will look natural.
- True or False: We can address advanced tooth loss.
- True or False: They prevent loss of jawbone density.
- True. A bridge lasts between 10 and 15 years. A denture typically requires replacement every 5 to 10 years as the jaw changes shape. But with proper care and attention, a dental implant can last for decades, possibly even a lifetime.
- True. An individual implant will be topped with an abutment that anchors a dental crown in place. The dental crown will be custom-made and color-matched to ensure it looks natural and blends with the patient’s smile, offering completely lifelike tooth replacement.
- True. We can replace an individual lost tooth, but we can also support a prosthetic, addressing advanced tooth loss. We can support a bridge to replace between one and three missing teeth in a row. We can also secure a partial or even a full denture.
- True. When you lose one or more teeth, the body notices and suspends the flow of calcium and phosphorus to the jawbone around the missing teeth. Without these key nutrients, the bone tissue dissolves, causing further tooth loss and a prematurely aged appearance. Fortunately, implants stimulate the growth of jawbone tissue, preserving your facial structure and helping ensure the new teeth last for a much longer time period.
Ready to Try a Dental Implant?
We can help rebuild your smile by replacing your lost teeth. Schedule a visit with our Austin, MN practice today by contacting Potach and Mitchell Dental Clinic today at 507-437-6312 to schedule your care.