Have you been hesitantly poking around online, not sure where to look for information on dental implants? If so, we’re glad we caught you before you made it any further into your newly beginning research. Fortunately, getting the essential info and the details you need about implants for your smile is no major task. We can help you find out everything you need to know in a cinch. Start with our quiz to learn all about it.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: As long as you know how to find reliable internet resources, it’s perfectly fine to take as fact the implant-related literature you find online.
- True or False: We strongly encourage you to talk with friends and family to gather as much information about implants as you can. It’s good for your implant knowledge to be based on emotion as well as the experience of others, even if they are patients at other practices.
- True or False: When you’re ready to consider dental implants for yourself, the only source you should access for information is our practice.
- False. We never suggest you research information about dental implants or other types of dental care online, unless you’re simply checking out some basic info on our website. Even though you may think you’re looking at reliable information, it may not apply to you.
- False. We encourage you to keep your mind a clean slate regarding implant information. The stuff you hear from friends and family might be unique to their experiences but not to your smile.
- True. Absolutely. Let us fill your brain with factual information and personalized details.
See Us Soon To Learn More About Implants
When you’re interested in dental implants, you should come to us for a consultation. You’ll learn all you need to know about implants for your smile. Schedule a visit with our Austin, MN practice today by contacting Potach and Mitchell Dental Clinic today at 507-437-6312 to schedule your care.