You know that it can’t be all that difficult to care for a dental bridge should you choose one for your smile. Right? As a matter of fact, you are correct. It’s not going to require you to perform any rare feats just to keep this tooth replacement and your smile safe and clean. To help reinforce this fact, we would like you to take our quiz, so you can see for yourself just what will be required of you.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: We are going to provide you with a list of new items to purchase, including a particular type of toothbrush, floss, and paste, that is specific to bridge wearers.
- True or False: One essential aspect of caring for your dental bridge at home will include brushing your entire smile, the way you usually do, for two minutes (twice daily).
- True or False: You will continue flossing your smile thoroughly. The only shift will include navigation around your dental bridge, which means flossing the space that rests between your gum tissue and the device.
- False. Actually, you’re just going to be using the same stuff that you already have in your medicine cabinet. The toothbrush, toothpaste, and dental floss in your cabinet will be A-OK! Of course, we can make suggestions for special threaders that can make flossing easier (but you might not need them).
- True. You aren’t going to be changing up your dental hygiene routine in any special way when you’re caring for a smile that includes a dental bridge. Instead, you’ll still be brushing two times a day for a total of four daily minutes of brushing.
- True. Still floss once a day! Just make sure you’re keeping that new space between your dental ridge and your bridge clean, too.
Keep Your Bridge Safe With Our Simple Suggestions
We will be happy to provide you with a dental bridge to replace missing teeth and to offer straightforward care suggestions for easy maintenance. Schedule a visit with our Austin, MN practice today by contacting Potach and Mitchell Dental Clinic today at 507-437-6312 to schedule your care.