If you are dealing with current tooth loss or you’re worried it might be something you’ll face in the future, you’re probably full of some questions you’d love to have answered. The best way to get answers to your specific questions about your smile is during visits with us, of course. For the time being, we are happy to share some helpful information on this topic with a quiz about your teeth!
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: There’s not much you can do to avoid tooth loss. It’s simply something that happens as you age.
- True or False: You will definitely be able to replace teeth that you are missing but only the part above your gumline. We don’t have a way to replace the entire tooth (including roots) yet.
- True or False: Fortunately, whatever you choose, you will be pleased to learn that you can replace missing teeth and enjoy a smile that looks completely natural and lovely.
- False. Tooth loss is not dependent on how many years you’ve been on this planet. It’s dependent on how healthy you keep your smile (of course, accidental injury can play a role, too). So, protect your smile and you will be able to keep it intact.
- False. Actually, we offer dental implants, which allow you to replace your roots. These posts will then support a beautiful restoration, whether a crown, bridge, or denture.
- True. Advances in dental technology mean that today’s prosthetics are beautiful, natural looking, and will allow you to regain a smile that looks like your own.
See Us For Teeth Replacement ASAP
If you’re in need of replacements for missing teeth, come in as soon as possible, so we may complete your smile with beautiful prosthetics. Schedule a visit with our Austin, MN practice today by contacting Potach and Mitchell Dental Clinic today at 507-437-6312 to schedule your care.