If you’ve been doing a bit of research on modern full and partial dentures, then you know that the things you think about them are probably not as accurate as you may have imagined. As a result, you might then realize that you could be overlooking a perfectly wonderful solution for your tooth loss simply because you need an update on your denture-related education. Fortunately, we are happy to help in the form of a detail-packed quiz!
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: Full or partial dentures will tend to feel big, a bit heavy, and somewhat chunky in your smile. However, they will function well, so the substantial feel is well worth it.
- True or False: For the most part, we don’t really suggest dentures for individuals unless they are over 70 years of age.
- True or False: Dentures have a tendency to look obvious and to require a lengthy adjustment period.
- False. Full or partial dentures won’t feel big, heavy, or full. Instead, they’ll feel lightweight and comfortable. If you have ideas about what they look like but you’ve never actually seen any (or any recently), then please ask for an example!
- False. We suggest dentures for patients of just about any age if they are dealing with tooth loss. This is not a treatment geared toward any particular patient. It’s simply a wonderful way to complete your smile if you want a removable prosthetic.
- False. This may have been the case many decades ago but today’s dentures are slim, easy to adjust to, and look natural.
Consider Dentures By First Learning About Them
Make sure you’re fully informed and up to date on all treatments, including dentures, so you replace your missing teeth with the treatment that works for you. Ready to schedule a visit with our Austin, MN practice today? Contact Potach and Mitchell Dental Clinic at 507-437-6312 to schedule your care.